Dedicated marketing professional with creative writing and editing experience. Well-versed in communication best practices while continuously meeting or exceeding outlined objectives. Proven project manager and implement marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and market interaction. Specialties include creating long and short content for social media posts and blogs.
- Copy & Creative Writing
- Proofreading & Copy Editing
- Constructive Feedback
- Marketing Data Analysis & Management
- WordPress, SEO & Blogging
- Photoshop & Lightroom
- Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5
- Davinci Resolve
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Eloqua Certification (October 2017)
Marketing Operations Specialist
BioMerieux (via VIVA IT), Durham NC
(April 2018-June 2019)
- Assisted in the editing of marketing and communication materials to ensure that they meet grammatical and formatting standards.
- Ensured that references are in AMA format in medical texts.
- Created video content for conferences and presentations.
Marketing Operations Associate
Oracle bronto (via ICONMA), Durham NC
(July 2017-February 2018)
- Helped to manage data coming in from the various marketing departments into the internal CRM and marketing software systems.
Kubotek USA, Marlborough MA
(August 2014-November 2016)
- Retained customers through daily outreach to those whose service contracts were about to expire, while also expanding services in agreements through tailored marketing pitches.
- Surveyed customers every 6 months to verify and improve satisfaction and quality assurance through collaboration with cross-functional departments, especially technology support.
- Successfully pitched blog post ideas and wrote stories to boost search engine results and improve customer interaction.
- Managed social media accounts for marketing and customer service purposes, successfully creating and improving a presence across several platforms reaching over 5,000 followers.
- Experienced with salesforce and Hubspot marketing tools with updating forms and fields in salesforce CRM.
- Helped the development of blogs and other miscellaneous things that would come up.
- Created landing pages and detailed or targeted email campaigns.
- Handled the development of social media marketing plans.
Internet Marketing Intern
Vision Advertising, Worcester MA
- Created daily and ongoing marketing campaigns, on Facebook and Twitter, to benefit a diverse range of industries, ensuring active engagement with target markets to increase impulse purchases of products and services.
- Monitored and responded to fan base outreach of agency’s clientele pages to promote positive interactions with clients and potential customers through special events and promotional oﬀerings.
- Wrote several blogs to boost search engine optimization results while expanding continuous interactions with individuals.
- Modified website structures and content to update interfaces and information oﬀ of trends and consumer requests.
- Conducted brainstorming meetings with clients and oﬀered one-on-one training and coaching to ensure seamless and accurate voice and brand identity for each clients’ vision.
Originally posted on World’s Best Media:
We’re about to get the second installment of the Fantastic Beasts series, and with it, we’re getting Jude Law as Albus Dumbledore, and frankly, he looks amazing. There is a chance he could be the best Dumbledore, but for the time being, let’s discuss the two Dumbledores that…
It’s been a while since I’ve written anything original for this blog, and I’m sorry for that. As you probably know, I’m currently trying to make Chocolate Diamond Media a real job, make a feature film, and I’m working a day job, and have my family to spend time with. So that’s part of it. … Continue reading Writing in the Fall
Touchpoint Press, Remote
(October 2017-December 2018)
- Provided both grammatical and content editing of publications for both Touchpoint Press, as well as its imprints.
- Work with authors to ensure that their works remain in their voices, while also ensuring that the writing is print worthy.
- Reviewing submissions in order to determine which manuscripts fit best with the Touchpoint’s brand.
Master of Arts,
English and Creative Writing
Concentration in Fiction
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester NH
(January 2014-January 2017)
- Graduated in January 2017 with a 3.4 GPA
- Member of Sigma Tau Delta Honors
Bachelor of Arts,
Framingham State University, Framingham MA
(September 2007-May 2013)
- Graduated in May of 2013, Cum Laude